One of the trips that we very much want to make in our airplane is to the Bahamas. In order to do so legally, you need a radio station license for the aircraft. I know a lot of folks fly there without one, and don’t consider it a big deal, but I want to be legal to minimize my hassles. I also happen to have a HAM license for the APRS unit, so it was a very easy process to request my station license. We now have it in hand, so this is something will will not have to worry about.

Posted By: Brett Ferrell
Saturday July 2nd, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Categories: Blog
Tags: Blog

Please Login to Comment.