So, the co-pilot side (damaged) wing has been polished, buffed, and covered in plastic. It’s done, ready to get the N number and go on. She looks good. Really good, in fact, and better than I really thought we’d get on our own. It’s not perfect, though, and we’ll get a professional paint job some day. But she looks 1000% better than she did in ‘opening day’ primer last year, and will not be an embarrassment on any ramp (hell, I was proud of her in her dirty, nasty 40-flight-hour primer last year). This weekend we also worked at the hangar (pretty spring day here Saturday) and finished the GRT engine wiring on the firewall side. We’ve got a bit more work to do on the cockpit side, but not much. We also removed the bit of delamination around the copilot door (very minor), and started the finishing work on the canard.

Posted By: Brett Ferrell
Sunday April 19th, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Categories: Blog
Tags: Blog

Please Login to Comment.